Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Kaplin, William A.
Law of higher education.
San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, c2006
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William A Kaplin; Barbara A Lee
|ISBN:||0787986593 9780787986599 0787970948 9780787970949 0787986569 9780787986568|
|Description:||2 v. ; 26 cm.|
|Contents:||v. 1. Overview of higher education law --
Legal planning and dispute resolution --
The college and its trustees and officers --
The college and its employees --
Nondiscrimination and affirmative action in employment --
Faculty employment issues --
Faculty academic freedom and freedom of expression --
The student-institution relationship --
v. 2. Rights and responsibilities of individual students --
Right and responsibilities of student organizations and their members --
Local governments and the local community --
The college and the state government --
The college and the federal government --
The college and the education associations --
The college and the business/industrial community.
|Series Title:||The Jossey-Bass higher and adult education series; Jossey-Bass higher and adult education series.|
|Responsibility:||William A. Kaplin, Barbara A. Lee.|
|Local System Bib Number:||
So, is the Kapin and Lee book worth the $250 price? Absolutely-- and not only for those immersed in legal issues in their administrative or scholarly work. (The Book) transcends the law -- an
- Universities and colleges -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- School management and organization -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Administration.
- Universités -- Droit -- États-Unis.
- Administration scolaire -- Droit -- États-Unis.
- Universités -- États-Unis -- Administration.
- School management and organization -- Law and legislation.
- Universities and colleges -- Administration.
- Universities and colleges -- Law and legislation.
- United States.